The following statements pertain to all products and services offered by DreamHost, including DreamCompute and DreamObjects:
1. Illegal Activity.Customer may only use amsterdom 100 tb.com Web Hosting’s Server for lawful purpose. Transmission of any material in violation of any Country, Federal any material in violation of any Country, Federal, State or Local regulation is prohibited. To this effect, child pornography is strictly prohibited as well as housing any copyrighted information (to which the customer does not hold the copyright or an appropriate license) on amsterdom100tb.com Web Hosting’s Server. Also, using DreamHost’s servers or network to conspire to commit or support the commission of illegal activities is forbidden as well.
Websites dedicated to the discussion of hacking activities or the distribution of hacking tools are prohibited. Also, the usage of amsterdom100tb.com ‘s computer network to access any system, service, or network without the owner’s consent is expressly forbidden.
3. Service Interruptions.
Any activity which causes service interruptions to either amsterdom100tb.com ‘s network/servers or any outside network. This includes, but is not limited to, the execution of Denial of Service attacks or other maliciously configured software.
4. Anonymous Proxies.Anonymous proxies are easily abused and often cause a negative impact on both the servers and the network they are connected to. As such, they’re prohibited on DreamHost’s network and serversexecution of Denial of Service attacks or other maliciously configured software.
5. Spamming.Customer agrees to not have any content on their site that advocates, sells or in any way makes available tools or methods to send unsolicited e-mail or usenet postings (spam), or to use amsterdom100tb.com Web Hosting’s Servers for relaying unsolicited e-mail or usenet postings, or to use unsolicited e-mail or usenet postings to advertise for their site hosted at DreamHost. Any complaint we receive about a violation of this or the preceding two points will be taken very seriously and will result in immediate account cancellation without a refund. More details about our anti-spam policy can be found at http://www.amsterdom.com
6. Personal Information Harvestin.Collecting or using email addresses, screen names or other personal identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including, without limitation, phishing, Internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, and harvesting).
7. Blacklisting.You agree that if the DreamHost IP numbers assigned to your account are listed on an abuse database or blacklist like Spamhaus, you will be in violation of this AUP, and DreamHost may take reasonable action to protect its IP numbers, including suspension and/or termination of your service, regardless of whether the IP numbers were listed as a result of your actions.
8. Investment sites. FOREX, egold exchange, etc..
9. Spoofing/Impersonation.Usage of the amsterdom100tb.com network to impersonate another person or entity, be it through Email, Internet Forums, or any other means, prohibited. This includes spoofing email or network packet headers whether or not it is done for malicious purposes.
10. Spamdexing.Customer agrees to not engage in activities pertaining to Black Hat SEO, Spamdexing, and so-called “Scraper sites.” These can all have a severely detrimental effect on server performance and are not permitted.prohibited. This includes spoofing email or network packet headers whether or not it is done for malicious purposes.
Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against amsterdom100tb.com ‘s network or website, or amsterdom100tb.com ‘s employees, officers or other agents, including engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack (DoS).
11. Personal Backups.With the exception of amsterdom100tb.com Dedicated Server products, the customer agrees to make use of amsterdom100tb.com Web Hosting purpose of hosting a website, and associated email functions. Data uploaded must be primarily for this purpose.amsterdom100tb.com Web Hosting servers are not intended as a data backup or archiving service.amsterdom100tb.com Web Hosting reserves the right to negotiate additional charges with the Customer and/or the discontinuation of the backups/archives at their discretion. If you exceed your allocated transfer bandwidth for a month, you will be billed at the rate of $1 per additional 10GB